Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Notebooks

You may have noticed the Links on this site to "Notebooks". The Notebooks are works in process that I've begun, using iLeonardo's "Notebookz" product. Notebookz are both easy to use AND can be shared and added to by anyone (preferably persons sharing the same intent on a particular notebook label). In this way, Notebookz fosters community sharing of useful internet research in an easily manageable Notebook. Anyone can register with iLeonardo for free and add their favorite sites to any of the existing Notebooks that I've already linked to and the many more in process. I encourage anyone who is interested in contributing their knowledge to the Notebooks (for all to see and share) to register with iLeonardo and add any useful sites to them. Send me an email and I'll send the notebook URLs for ease of reference on iLeonardo's site.

No comments: